Sunday, May 20, 2012

Where did May go?

May is almost over and I realized I haven't posted any pictures of Abigail yet! Here are the latest!Also- Abigail is now weighing 10 lb. 4 oz. according to the scale last week. Her hair keeps growing and it seems her eyes will be blue. She is a great sleeper (I recommend the book, Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child- it totally changed our lives for the better with her sleeping!) She is smiling more and overall just the most pleasant baby to be around! We can't believe she is almost 3 months old! Enjoy the pictures!

This one just makes me laugh! She does not like getting in her car seat!
But once she is strapped in, she likes it!


Flowers from our garden all in bloom

Hello!
Peek a Boo at bath time


Loves Daddy
Pigtails! Thats right, her hair is so long I can put pigtails in!








Playing on the floor!


Tummy Time
So Cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment