Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Happy One Year Birthday Caleb. We miss you so much but are so thankful for the time we got with you while you were here. We will never forget you. Caleb's birthday consisted of going to the cemetery to decorate his grave, going to mass which was offered up for Caleb and our family, lunch at Steak N Shake (that is where I ate ALL THE TIME when I was pregnant with him. I just craved cheeseburgers from there!), and then a stop at labor and delivery to bring the wonderful people on third shift some treats to thank them for the care they gave us during our delivery with Caleb. We even got to spend some time back in the very room Caleb was born in- such a great birthday treat for mommy! Here are some pictures of the day.

 The whole family, puppy included! Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!
My incredible husband got together a card shower for Caleb's birthday. I received over 50 cards for Caleb's birthday letting me know that Caleb is not forgotten! Thank you Nathan- I love you. Thank you everyone who sent the cards- I loved them! Caleb- we miss you and love you!
Caleb Benedict Carr
Born into Eternal Life
April 16, 2011

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to cry. That's so beautiful, and I'm so happy you received so much support. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete